Our Goddess Mystery School is a virtual school and communications & interactions
are all done by email and phone.
Goddess Mystery Guidelines:
1. Our school is Goddess-based & Goddess-centered.
2. We will be offering our services until Autumn 2014.
3. We are light-based.
4. Payments can be made in person or by using paypal.
5. All clients must have a daily spiritual practice.
6. Reading materials are required.
7. Healing work by Ten Nebula will be required.
8. We work with women.
9. Binding rites to The Goddess are an aspect of this school.
10. Virtual Classroom – Work will be done by email, phone, and students are required to do assignments where they are located.
11. All students must exercise on the daily basis.
12. Students must live in the U.S.
12. All people must complete the registration form/ application to apply for our school
Payments can be made in person, by using Paypal.
All clients must have a daily spiritual practice.
All students must exercise on the daily basis.
Students must live in the U.S.
Our School Program:
Our mystery school is a virtual school and classroom.
Our mystery school is a 3-month program.
There are 12 weeks of lessons, practices, and assignments.
We use reading assignments, healing work, email assignments, and phone sessions to train our students.
Students will be sent a weekly email assignment sheet that discusses the lessons and exercises for that week.
Students will schedule their phone sessions & healing treatments with Ten Nebula for each week.
3. Pleadian WorkBook by Amorah Quan Yin
4. You can Heal Your Life by Louise Hays
Recommended sites & books to read that focus on the Goddess craft (not required):
These books are great for beginners new to wicca and need a primer.
– The Ways of The Goddess – http://thewaysofthegoddess.blogspot.com/
– Sacred Teachings About The Goddess Craft – http://tennebula.wordpress.com/
– The Goddess Celebrates By Diane Stein
– The Book of Goddesses by Kris Waldherr
– The Spiral Dance by Starhawk